Conference Registration is now OPEN!!!
Register before the 27th November 2018 to benefit from the Early Registration rates!
|Registration Type||Early 1-Day |
|Standard 1-Day||Early Full Registration|
|Standard Full Registration|
|IEEE Student Member/Retired IEEE Member||£75||£113||£188||£263|
|IEEE Member/Invited Speakers||£150||£188||£300||£375|
* Please make sure you have registered for the conference prior to making the payment on the Registrations page.
** Join the IEEE Community with the IEEE Membership (rates link) and the IEEE Photonics Society to benefit from the special rates above.
All the necessary information required to prepare for your attendance at the conference will be taken from the registered EDAS profiles. It is vital that you make sure your profile is as complete as possible.
Before selecting your registration type on EDAS, make sure your EDAS profile reflects your status/preferences (if applicable):
- Dietary constraints
- Student Status
- IEEE Member number
- If you already have an EDAS account you can update your profile before registering at https://edas.info/editPerson.php
- It is mandatory that an accepted paper must be presented at the conference for it to be published in the IEEE library.
- A single registration only allows 2 publications.
What do I do now?
Thank you very much for filling the form. Here’s what happens next:
- A confirmation email from the conference organiser(s) will follow, sent to email address provided.
- We will check the payment at our end and write back to you with a second confirmation and any additional inquiries if the need arises.
Thank you very much! We look forward to seeing you at the Royal Society!