Submissions to BICOP 2018 is now OPEN!
As the proceedings of BICOP 2018 will be considered for the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, all submissions must adhere to IEEE’s document guidelines. Utilise the IEEE Checklist for Creating Your Article and follow the guidelines set for Conference Proceedings.
Please use “IEEE PDF Express” to generate a PDF version of your manuscript.
Conference ID: 45196x
Manuscript Submission Deadline: 16th November 2018
We request that you follow the instructions below to facilitate a smooth submission process. This will allow us to review and respond to you as quickly as possible, and allow you enough time to make arrangements to join us at The Royal Society London in December.
- Prepare your manuscript, either using Microsoft Word or LaTeX templates and save it in a PDF format.
- The length of the document is limited to 4 pages.
- You can either chose to submit the same cover letter as submitted with the abstract or submit a revised version with the manuscript, clarifying and stating the contributions of the manuscript.
- Upload the necessary documents with the file name template – “FinalManu_DoeJohn“
- Duly sign and complete the Copyright Form for the publication.
- Please feel free to use the contact form at the bottom of the page for any inquiries.
Thank you very much for submitting to 2018 IEEE BICOP!
Register a paper for 1st IEEE British and Irish Conference on Optics and Photonics (BICOP 2018)
The submissions made for the evaluation of the technical committee of BICOP 2018 must be presented at the Conference for being published in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.